Print technology today is truly outstanding, and the vast array of options available for any given printer can be dizzying. What features are valuable to you? Which are add-ons don’t serve any purpose for you? If you produce a variety of different materials, features and finishing options can give you the quality and results you need at a lower cost and with faster turnaround times. Built-in features and finishing options provide substantial savings of time and labor, reduce errors, and remove bottlenecks in the production of high-quality documents. Here are some of the print options available to you today.
● Media — What do you print? Maybe a postcard media insert tray would make it easier to produce high-quality marketing mailings. Perhaps heavy paper stock or even special media such as vinyl or fabric will help you make the impression you want.
● Paper Processing — If reducing your environmental footprint is important to you, an auto-duplexer will give you two-sided documents quickly and easily, reducing the amount of paper you use. Stapler or stacker accessories are invaluable when collating complex packets, and perforation, scoring, creasing, hole punching, and die cutting can save hours of manual labor.
● Booklets & Binding — Professional-looking packets are simplified with the addition of a booklet maker (to handle stitching, folding, spine forming, trimming, etc.), binding (twin-loop wire, comb), or padding and gluing.
● Folding & Finishes — Paper folders can produce a wide variety of results. Are you looking for simple brochures or sophisticated parallel folds? An envelope stuffer, embossing, foil stamping, and coating can all provide finishing touches that give your materials a sleek and professional look.
● Functions — Need more than a printer? Combine multiple office machines into one multifunction printer (MFP) with the addition of scanner, copier, and fax capabilities.
● Other features — Carefully consider how you and your team will be using your printer. Will you need the ability to print wirelessly? Will you have visitors needing to print documents from their mobile devices? High-capacity input trays can be a lifesaver for high-volume jobs, while a cabinet and mailbox accessory can turn your printer into a useful workstation.
Today’s print technology is better (and more affordable) than ever, with built-in features and finishing options that can streamline your workflows and transform your printed documents. For an assessment of the features and finishing options that will best serve your company, contact Golden Gate Office Solutions today.